My Story

The most memorable event that I will always remember its when I went to the circus with my cousins it was a night in Mexico when the circus start everyone was happy because they have animals when it finishes we can see the animals outside and i was so emotional because we can touch the monkey.When the circus finishes we when got but it was so late so we decided to sleep in my cousins home.In the morning we eat breakfast then when we finish we when outside of the home we star to play in the car of my uncle.I don't know how i seat behind of the car when my cousin comes to my he push me then i fell to the ground and i broke my arm i was so scare because i can move then my brother tell my uncle that i was crying and I fell to the ground and I can move so I tried to stand up but it was so impossible for me ten my uncle take me to the hospital and they call my mom and tell her what happens to me.Then when I get to the hospital they tell me that my arm will be alrigth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

survivors

Fox in socks