goals

one thing that i want is go to mexico but i don't have money so i can spend it on things that i like to buy but sametime i think about school because if i don't go to school i will be not able to graduate
.This year i try to do better in my classes have good grades its my last year at high school i want to make my partents pround of me.one of the hardest thing that i had to do its presentation in front of the class because my english it's not perfect.but i decided to speak more english and practice.I also thought it would be good for me practice and  leran more speak english.New situations always make me nervous also i need to find a job so i can go to mexico but also  first i need to finish high school.Later i can enjoy my vacation proundly with my family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

survivors

Fox in socks